Information about Covid-19
The health of our guests, employees and ourselves are of the utmost importance for us at the Melissa.
We are certified by the Greek Ministry of Tourism for Covid-19, here (link) is our certificate.
In order to ensure that everyone feels and most importantly stays safe during these times we have issued a series of guidelines and best practices along with the precautionary measures taken by us which are aligned with the World Travel & Tourism Council (link).
Infection Control Plan
- Actions strictly according to the general rules set by the National Public Health Organization (link)
- Appointment of a person responsible for handling any issues
- Cooperation with a designated doctor/medical center should there be a potential case
All staff have been trained in the following areas:
- Sources and means of spread
- Capability of providing relevant information
- Behavior and actions in case of disease
- Methods and practices for cleaning potential high risk surface areas
- Methods and communication with guests
- Basic precautionary measures such as correct and frequent hand washing, avoiding handshakes, keeping distances, etc.
We ask of our guests to consider their behavior in accordance with these safety instructions and protocols (link) and join us in the global fight against the spread of Covid-19.